Ever wondered how to make something cooler than anything else in the known universe?
- Europe’s drive to create wealth from Quantum TechnologyThe focus of the EU’s €1b Quantum Flagship programme is not basic science, nor is it simply about bringing new technologies to market. The end-goal is driving wealth creation, jobs and societal benefits in Europe. This requires kick-starting the competitive position of European industry in this sector and making Europe ... read more
- Will the EU’s magnificent Flagship win the geopolitical Quantum race?The splendour of Vienna’s Hofburg Palace saw the kickoff of the 20 projects that are the initial phase of the Europe’s €1b Quantum Flagship programme. The vision on display was impressive and wide ranging. It was also constrained by the limited resources so far committed and the unique politics of ... read more
- Cryogenics role in Quantum technologyDr. David Gunnarsson, CSO, gave a talk at the Seminar on the possibilities of Quantum technologies arranged by VTT on Friday, May 24. VTT is the Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd. David focused on cryogenics role in quantum technology in his speech. Here is a link to the different ... read more
- Recruiting event at DPGRecruitment event at DPG Welcome to discuss career opportunities with our Head of People Operations Hanna Puura at DPG Regensburg. On April 2, 2019, at 14.30 she will give a talk: Bluefors – Cool for Progress in Kunsthalle at Unversität Regensburg Kunsthalle. Follow our social media and come and ... read more
- Hi-Mech Competence as a Success FactorHi-Mech Competence as a Success Factor Finnish high quality micromechanics education gives boost to the growth and development of many hi-tech companies. “At Bluefors the demands for extreme precision and quality in very small components used in our cryostats requires long-term practice and focus from our technicians”, says ... read more
- The Cryogenic Wafer Prober
- IBM is Making the World’s First Integrated Quantum System
- Santa brings LHQS new LD400 from Bluefors
- Bluefors is part of EU funded OpenSuperQ quantum computing development project
- Innovation Quarter about collaboration in Delft
- Bluefors to open an R&D facility on the TU Delft Campus.